The Franklin Home Power (FHP) system is a whole home energy management solution for residential users. The two key components are the aGate X, an energy management unit for whole-home power control, and the aPower X, an energy storage battery with a built-in inverter. Customers can monitor and operate their FHP systems remotely via the FranklinWH mobile phone app. FHP provides seven primary benefits:
1. Safety: The FHP provides both home safety through reliable energy supply and the safety of a modern, LFP battery storage system.
2. Reliability: The FHP has been heavily tested, is constantly monitored for issues, uses tier 1 battery cell supply, and that is why we provide an industry leading 12-year warranty.
3. Compatibility: The FHP is an AC-coupled battery energy storage system which is compatible with almost all grid-tied solar inverters.
4. Integration: The FHP sits behind the main panel, often avoiding expensive main panel upgrades, to easily provide home energy management. It works with the grid, solar systems, and generators.
5. Easy to use: Control of the system through the FranklinWH mobile app, on iOS and Android, with customized settings for backup, peak-valley power use for load shifting, real-time monitoring, and more.
6. Backup option: The FHP backup options include whole-home backup and partial backup. The seamless mode switching and the UPS-grade current quality ensure superior and smooth user experiences.
7. Provides ROI (Return On Investment) through protection of perishables and electronic devices, load shifting to control costs, power feedback to the grid (where allowed by regulations), and a strong warranty that protects you from unexpected outlays.