• Keep the aPower X away from leaves or other foreign materials, especially keep them from the top and between the unit and the back wall.
• Keep the aPower X away from direct sunlight.
• Keep all FHP equipment in an environment with an acceptable temperature and humidity.
• Keep all units away from any source of dust, smoke, heat and/or fire, water, flammable, explosive, and poisonous materials.
• The installation area should be level and away from grass or soft ground. It should be protected from access by children.
• Make sure all cables are wired reliably and all connectors are free of stress.
• Keep the equipment away from hazardous zones and potential risks.
• A nearby smoke detector is recommended if the equipment is installed indoors.
Please refer to the Franklin Home Power Quick Installation Guide for more details.