FranklinWH Warranty and Labor Reimbursement Process
The FranklinWH Energy Storage Inc. (FranklinWH) Labor Reimbursement Program is designed assist FranklinWH Certified Installers (Installer) with the costs associated with replacing defective Franklin Home Power (FHP) energy storage systems and components installed in the United States, United States Territories, and Canada. The systems consist of the following Franklin Home Power products (Eligible Products):
Labor Reimbursement Amount
• $200 for each truck roll to a site for performing removal and replacement of a defective Eligible Products.
• $200 for each defective aPower that is replaced at a customer site.
• $150 for each defective aGate that is replaced at a customer site.
Terms and Conditions
All amounts are in U.S. Dollars. To be eligible for reimbursement under the Labor Reimbursement Program, all of the following conditions must be met:
• FranklinWH has performed a remote diagnosis of the failed Eligible Product and has issued an RMA to the Installer prior to performing the Eligible Product Warranty Replacement.
• Removal and replacement of defective Eligible Products (Eligible Product Warranty Replacement) is completed within the warranty period commencing on the date the system is activated (permission to operate is granted by the authority having jurisdiction).
• The returned Franklin Home Power products must be packed and shipped according to the FranklinWH RMA process.
• Installer has submitted a claim for reimbursement within 30 days of completing the Eligible Product Warranty Replacement.
Labor reimbursement process
• Request from FranklinWH a remote diagnosis on an Eligible Product(s) at issue.
• Obtain an RMA from FranklinWH.
• Perform the Eligible Product Warranty Replacement at the site.
• Return the defective Eligible Products according to the return label on the RMA shipping packaging.
• Submit the labor reimbursement application within 30 days of completing the Eligible Product Warranty Replacement, login to your FleetView account. (Login Page: https://energy.franklinwh.com/)
• Click the “Labor reimbursement” on the left menu of the FleetView portal.
*If "Labor Reimbursement" does not appear in FleetView, please ask your company's account administrator to grant this permission to you.
• Click the “Add” to open a new labor reimbursement application. If this is your company’s first time applying for labor reimbursement, be sure to submit a W-9 attachment.
• Submit the application after you complete the labor reimbursement application.
• Once we’ve received your application, the FranklinWH team will contact you to verify reimbursement information.
• Payment is made after verification and the receipt of the defective Eligible Products by the FranklinWH team.